Sharepoint Content Manager - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related software development experience.
Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance required.
- Experience defining site structures as well as sub site in SharePoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver), Fireworks, Photoshop
- Experience with Putty, PSFTP, WINSCP and basic working knowledge of UNIX * Experience with Web CMS (Joomla or Drupal), PHP Application Support:
- Provide application development engineering and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities; assist with designing and developing enterprise applications in a Web environment; assisting with developing, creating, and modifying general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. * Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Manage websites including design, develop, deploy and maintain activities and perform testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications as required.
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and contributes knowledge of business applications; write programs according to specifications needed.
- Work with the technical staff to understand problems and then resolve them; resolves customer complaints with the software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Prepare required documentation, analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas.
- Experience creating and using workflows, libraries, lists, webparts, events and alerts Database Support * MySQL, Oracle or MS Access
- Identify user requirements, set up computer databases, organize and store data, and test and coordinate modifications to the computer database systems.
- Understand the performance parameters of the system, the platform on which the database runs, and adds new users to the system.
- Plan and coordinate security measures data integrity, backup systems, and database security.
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users; answers questions and resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote locations
- Provide technical expertise in the use of Database Management System (DBMS); evaluates and recommends available DBMS products to support validated user requirements.
- Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications; manages the development of data base projects; performs capacity planning; provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.