Service / Systems Integration - TS/SCI Required
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Provide support to capture, track, analyze, and close requirements at the enterprise level.
- Focus of requirements management is integration of requirements to allow detailed analysis of likelihood of achieving state service reliability, maintainability, and availability.
- Assess impacts of request for change and service requests.
- Prior experience managing lifecycle of requirements desired.
Must possess current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security certification. Security+ CE Certification preferred. In addition, must attain the required ITIL Foundation v.3 Certification within sixty (60) days of Hire Date.
Work Schedule - Day Shift.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.