Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is seeking a driven professional to secure national partners to provide corporate funding, sponsorships, fundraising programs, and member benefits that align with the mission of FBLA-PBL. Position also serves as the liaison with these sponsors/partners.
FBLA-PBL is a national nonprofit student education association of over 250,000 members and affiliates, headquartered in Reston, Virginia. FBLA-PBL has four membership divisions—FBLA (high school students), FBLA-ML (junior high/middle school students), PBL (college students), and PD (FBLA-PBL alumni, business professionals, educators, and parents).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruit and renew companies, organizations, and associations as funding sponsors and partners
- Support new and current national partners with phone/email follow up and by implementing and monitoring their partner agreements and expectations
- Prepare proposals for prospective sponsors that would create mutually beneficial relationships
- Solicit scholarships for FBLA-PBL students through academic and business entities
- Provide and update information for the Educational Programs & Curriculum, Fundraising, and Scholarships sections of the Chapter Management Handbook and national website
- Bachelor’s degree and 3–5 years’ fundraising experience working with membership or other related organizations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated success in securing grants, major gifts, or other related fundraising activities
- Excellent written, research, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills with members, prospects, and other key stakeholders
- Organized and efficient with meticulous follow-through
- Confident speaker to small and large groups
- Given the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to travel
FBLA-PBL offers outstanding benefits with a quality work environment. Relocation expenses are covered and salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, candidates should email a cover letter and resume to HR@fbla.org for consideration.