Sr Systems Administrator - TS/SCI Req'd
2 days left
- Full Time
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Active Directory Account ManagementWindows Server 2008/2012Windows 7 troubleshooting and OS deploymentApplication troubleshooting - Outlook; Excel; Word; JAVA; Internet Explorer;Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) experience is a plusMicrosoft Exchange experience is a plus
- CompTIA Security + CE Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA Security+CE OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification prior to Hire Date.