Graduate Assistant - Men's Lacrosse
Fulltime Graduate Students of Marymount are invited to apply for a Men’s Lacrosse full Graduate assistantship in the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- coaching, assisting the head coach with recruiting, scouting, practice, within NCAA rules and regulations
- game day activities,
- equipment inventory and care,
- organizational planning and
- player development and management.
- You must be accepted into Marymount as a graduate student OR upon being offered the assistantship show proof of having been accepted into Marymount as a graduate student.
- Prior playing and/or coaching of men’s lacrosse at the college level.
- Valid driver’s license.
- You must be registered for at least 6 graduate credits during any semester in which you are awarded a GA position (and up to 9 each semester).
- For current students, graduate GPA must be at least 3.0. For entering graduate students, undergraduate GPA must be at least 3.0.
- Valid driverâ€™s license and travel required
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with film analysis system.
- Ability to work in Microsoft office software package.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by
Open Until Filled Yes
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.