Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a corporation seeking a Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant who will be responsible for planning meetings, conferences and any special events both internally and externally.
- Assist with any preparation and set up for conferences and meetings
- Responsible for booking conference space and handling any catering needs for conferences and meetings
- Handles and orders all supplies
- Composes all documents and correspondence for the facilities department
- Helps with web information and software administration for the department
- Communicates with supervisor and other staff members within the facility department
- Responsible for performing any other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and some college preferred
- Position requires a Top Secret Clearance
- At least 4 years of experience within hospitality, event coordination or related tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!