Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a corporation seeking a Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant who will be responsible for planning meetings, conferences and any special events both internally and externally.
- Assist with any preparation and set up for conferences and meetings
- Responsible for booking conference space and handling any catering needs for conferences and meetings
- Handles and orders all supplies
- Composes all documents and correspondence for the facilities department
- Helps with web information and software administration for the department
- Communicates with supervisor and other staff members within the facility department
- Responsible for performing any other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and some college preferred
- Position requires a Top Secret Clearance
- At least 4 years of experience within hospitality, event coordination or related tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Secret Cleared Lead Conference Services Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly