TS/SCI Cleared DCGS Senior Systems Admin - Korea
DCGS-A Fixed, Senior/ Lead Functional Analyst
Camp Humphreys, Korea
NOTE: Full description online - www.gdit.com/careers
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army's Communications Electronics Command's (CECOM) Software Engineering Center's (SEC) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers software to enable the Expeditionary Army while supporting the SEC mission of ensuring operational readiness by developing, providing, integrating and maintaining Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Logistics and Business software.
Support covers a wide range of garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies to the users of strategic and tactical command, control, communication, and computer (C4), business, and logistics management systems.
GDIT support will be provided to the various functional areas within the CECOM SEC to include Regional Field Support, Operations Center, and world-wide Customer Support Center offices established by SEC Field Support Division (FSD).
- Analyze & manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems, and suggest emerging technological advances that may improve current platforms.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to users on a larger grouping of systems; supports multiple end-users at Brigade/Division level.
- Manage functionality & efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- May supervise a local team of field software service engineers & field service analysts and managing process improvement.
- Possess exceptional oral & written communications skills and the ability to work independently, with minimal direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
- Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans & schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with the standards of fitness requirement at all times throughout the period of performance of the task order.
- Be able to deploy to hazardous duty locations.
DCGS-A Fixed, (Sr) Functional Analyst Requirements / Skill Sets
- Conduct functional testing of Military Intelligence systems, and write and update system documentation, procedures and training materials.
- Analysis of user requirements and determine functional requirements to customize, maintain, and install ESXi/VMWare, Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux operating systems, software patching, and upgrading.
- Configure LDAP & maintain DCGS-A accounts and resolves any DCGS-A account related issues.
- Responsible for functional testing & implementation of backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Install, maintain and configure DNS Servers & maintain host configuration.
- Perform daily checks on DCGS-A applications & tools and resolve any errors to ensure availability.
- Monitor & configure Safemove data replication.
- Knowledge of client & server software interaction including web-based application design, support, integration.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation etc
- Understand Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
- Perform Retina scans and implement information assurance security procedures and resolve findings.
- Perform post sw installation upgrades and IAVA patching.
- Provide documentation and remediation for IA findings.
- Update IA required documentation to include POAM & SVDD.
- DCGS-A V3.1.x WSS administration experience.
- Intelligence software applications such as ArcGIS suite, Analyst Notebook, QueryTree, Distributed Integration Backbone (DIB).
- Oracle Databases, Oracle RAC, and Oracle client installation/configuration
- JAVA and/or XML script creation
- Maintaining virtual machine servers in a provided VMware Environment.
- May require SAN knowledge or performing development and deployment activities associated with Java programming, and scripting/programming and integrating programs in an XML environment or programming DB language in Oracle, SQL SVR, and MySQL..
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification required
- Required Security Environment Certification:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Minimum Computing Environment (CE) Certification:
- Comptia Server +, or Comptia Linux +
- Preferred CE: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), or MCTS 70-642 or 70-643
All applicants must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline is required, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, and work/military experience.
Military Experience is desired.
Minimum of 5-years of functional analyst experience on Military Intelligence (MI) systems.
4 add'l yrs of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree & 5-8 years of related experience.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#djobs #dpost #cjpost #rcellich