Attentive Recruiting Coordinator
Are you an experienced college graduate that can multi-task in a fast-paced environment? This job could be for YOU! Sparks Group is hiring a prioritized Recruiting Coordinator with strong communication skills to support the coordination of all aspects of candidate interviews as well as many other administrative and coordination responsibilities.
- Provides administrative support during the pre-hire portion of the candidate lifecycle
- Supports the coordination and facilitation of all aspects of candidate interviews, including events, travel coordination, and escorting of on-site candidates
- Handles an extreme high volume of candidates in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Secure rooms and other logistics for interviews
- Manages the candidate status throughout pre-hire process
- Interacts frequently with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with firm processes and government regulations
- Coordinate Offer letter
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role and/or customer service experience
- Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and problem-solving in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to handle high-stress situations and excel in a fast-paced client-focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and articulation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!