Our team has an immediate need for a SharePoint Designer/Developer who will put to use their knowledge and understanding of SharePoint to automate business processes, integrate visual designs, develop workflows, create collaborative workspaces, and form the foundation for effectiveness and efficiency for a vital Government agency. The candidate, as an integral member of a collaborative work team, will provide instrumental support and specialized expertise to team members and corporate clients regarding business process automation, workflows, task design, visual layout, and usability. This candidate must be able to interact comfortably and confidently with individuals at every level of the organization.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree required: B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, or related field desired
- 3 – 5 years of experience desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SharePoint (2013,2010) design and development required
- Familiarity with CMMI Level 4, ISO 9001, Agile Development Methodology preferred
- Knowledge and experience in web design using SharePoint Designer
- Knowledge and experience in the creation and integration of SharePoint Web Parts, templates and customization using html and SharePoint Designer
- Key Technology Competence:
- UI Frameworks & Widgets
- Bootstrap, jQuery UI
- Acquired certifications of MCP, MCSE, MCSD or MCAD preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple projects in deadline-oriented environment, and superb organizational skills required
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and to work successfully under pressure
- Must be a team player exhibiting diplomatic and decisive qualities
- Prolonged use of computer and intensive keyboard use required
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
About Burke Consortium, Inc.
For more than 30 years we have provided innovative information technology solutions to clients across the Federal government tailored to their unique missions. We are a woman-owned small business, offering a comprehensive employee benefits package, including paid time off and holidays, 401K company contribution, company subsidized family medical, dental and vision plans. For more information regarding Burke, please visit our website at www.bcinow.com.
Burke Consortium, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.