All-Source Intelligence Analyst (DHS) - Mid
- Provides all-source intelligence analysis on topics related to homeland security, including, but not limited to, border security, counterterrorism, critical infrastructure protection, and cybersecurity threats.
- Prepares finished analytic products, assessments, briefings, and other written or oral products on current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analytic tradecraft of all sources of classified and unclassified information, including intelligence collection INTs, open source, law enforcement, and other government data.
- Identifies gaps in available intelligence information and engages with collection managers on strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence Community collection disciplines.
- Employs Intelligence Community analytic standards and appropriate tradecraft, methodologies and techniques and applies specialized subject matter expertise to prepare assessments of current threats and trends for consumers from senior US officials to state and local and private sector customers.
- Collaborates with analysts across the Intelligence Community, law enforcement, and other agencies on products, working groups, and other information sharing forums.
2. M.S. or M.A with 3+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis; or,
3. Ph.D. with 2+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis
• Knowledge of Intelligence Community analytic standards, tradecraft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
• Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency in fields related to US border security, counterterrorism, critical infrastructure, or cybersecurity threat analysis.
• Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palanatir.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to: write for a variety of audiences with minimal editing; summarize and present complex issues cogently, accurately, and tailored to the audience.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
• At least two years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis at the national level.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination