Intelligence Analyst, Staff Operations (DHS) - Mid
- Full Time
- Supports senior leadership with enterprise management tasks such as strategic planning; policy development; coordination with interagency stakeholders and partners in the Intelligence Community and Law Enforcement Community.
- Supports senior level, interagency meetings in activities such as scheduling, agenda development, meeting preparation, coordination, facilitation, notetaking, and action tracking.
- Prepares briefings, memos, and reports for publication or presentation to senior leaders and policymakers.
- Collaborates with staff across the Intelligence Community, law enforcement agencies, and other agencies on products, working groups, and other forums.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
2. M.S. or M.A. with 3 or more years of experience within the intelligence or law enforcement community; or,
3. Ph.D. with 2 or more years of experience within the intelligence or law enforcement community
• Understanding of interagency processes within DHS, the Intelligence Community, and law enforcement agencies.
• Experience in one or more of the following: policy development, strategic planning, resource management, or staff support to senior level officials.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination. Desired: • At least 3 years’ experience in the intelligence or law enforcement community.
• Experience in more than one agency desirable.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination.