Senior Software Engineer
.NET/Visual Studio/SQL Server Developer
The U. S. Senate is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support its .NET/SQL Server 2012 application portfolio and backlog. The ideal candidate will have experience developing Windows and Web applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio/ SQL Server database environment employing web services technologies to provide applications to the Senate community.
- Not Required
• Minimum of BA/BS plus five to seven years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with the required or related technologies.
• Documented experience developing and integrating RESTful web services.
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 (and higher) and IIS 7 for the purposes of web application deployment and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of and experience with MVC, MVVM and related design architectural pattern.
• Experience working on Agile Development teams.
• Experience with Oracle development tools in an Oracle database environment desirable.
Public Trust - Background Investigation