The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
S22, $96,490 - $139,910
Crystal City; Technology Department , MA-640
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please click here.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (3) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A bachelor’s degree in a field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Five years of progressively responsible experience in most of the DUTIES in this job description, including: (a) designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining of an enterprise-wide system (such as ERP, Business Intelligence, web, or mobile application); (b) testing of software through multiple test cycles; (c) identifying and diagnosing root causes of inefficient or uncontrolled processes and developing and implementing solutions to enhance efficiency and internal control; and (d) coordinating projects, including developing prioritized solutions and coordinating the resolution of system issues with other technical resources to meet end-user requirements in support of the organization’s applications.
A master’s degree in any field providing strong foundation for successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description may be substituted for two of these five years.
The qualifications listed below are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but they are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. A Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration, Communications, or Information Technology with a concentration in business, finance, economics, mathematics, or management information systems which provides a strong foundation for successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description.
2. Experience with Oracle ERP, OBIEE, TMS, and/or PROPworks.
3. Certification as a ScrumMaster (CSM) from the Scrum Alliance; certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI); certification as a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA); or certification as a Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) from the Data Management Association International (DAMA-I).
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.