The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
S20, $76,579 - $111,039
Crystal City; Office of Audit , MA-80
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please click here.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (5) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
1. A bachelor's degree in accounting, auditing, finance, business administration, or a related field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Five years of progressively responsible experience in auditing or accounting that include substantive work in conducting internal audits, information technology audits, financial audits, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation.
A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to two years of experience. For example, a master’s degree in a field providing a strong foundation for performance of the DUTIES in this job description may be substituted for two years of experience.
3. Must have a valid state driver’s license in good standing.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. An active professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent certification in a related field.
2. A master’s degree in a related filed.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.