If you’re a successful, self-managed, high-end sales person who likes to help people make important decisions this may be the opportunity for you join a team offering, great pay, a great not-for-profit mission, at a great water-front Life Plan community. This is a sales position with a history of high earnings and additional near term opportunities for growth.
Our Sales Counselors will sell residences, wait list, ready list and early advantage memberships while assisting In the implementation of our Marketing Plan to assure and maintain maximum occupancy levels.
Some of the responsibilities and opportunities for this position include:
- Identifies prospective residents and markets Westminster-Canterbury to prospective residents in order to gain reservations of independent living homes and Early Advantage memberships.
- Initiate contacts with prospective residents by telephone, digital and written communications as well as in-person visits.
- Manages inquiries by prospective residents through the adopted "UP" Prospect System and utilizes the Customer Relationship Management database.
- Conduct scheduled and non-scheduled presentations of Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay to interested persons.
- Greet, touch base and schedule appointment;
- Provide marketing statistics and information.
- Help maintain inventory, marketing and sales statistics and records.
- Educate prospective residents and their advisors as to information about Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay.
- Counsel with prospective residents and their advisors about the reservation process and the general steps to becoming a resident.
- Schedule and conduct pre-admission meeting with appropriate staff prior to Board Admissions Committee.
- Serves as staff liaison with committee chair at Admissions Committee meetings. ·
- Professionally represent Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay within the broader community.
- Assist in the development of advertising, communications and public relations strategies as well as new marketing programs and community policies and procedures.
- Create sales and leads for residents at Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay, Early Advantage Memberships as well as wait and ready list deposits. ·