Business Finance Manager
Looking for a way to combine your financial skills with your faith? Prison Fellowship (PF) is seeking a Business Finance Manager in our Lansdowne, VA office. In this role you will manage the Payroll function to ensure accurate and timely processing. Process bi-weekly payroll. Administer the Ministry VISA Purchase Card program and monitor for compliance with the Ministry Travel Policy. Handle needs related to PF’s use of vendors.
- 5-8 years ADP payroll experience 1-3 years Concur expense
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Knowledge Areas: ADP payroll, Corporate Purchase Card program, Account Reconciliations, Concur Expense
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; Basic proficiency in Windows, Outlook, and the Internet; Experience using accounting software in daily operations (Dynamics GP a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task; Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Proven and verifiable financial management skills.
- Satisfactory background and credit check (PF does not discriminate against individuals with a prior criminal history).
Visit us online to learn more about us: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/
Apply online: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/resources/careers/open-positions/
Prison Fellowship® was founded in 1976 by Charles Colson, a former aide to President Nixon who served a seven-month sentence for a Watergate-related crime. Today, Prison Fellowship is the nation’s largest outreach to prisoners, former prisoners, and their families. Established on the belief that all people are created in God’s image and that no life is beyond His reach, Prison Fellowship takes a restorative approach to all those affected by crime and incarceration.