Sr Princ Analyst, Info Securit
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1. Experience with Information Assurance (IA) activities for Windows based and Linux/Unix based systems across a large and diverse enterprise architecture.
2. Experience supporting Certification & Accreditation (C&A) and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) efforts using DCID 6/3 and ICD 503.
3. Experience with Retina and/or ACAS/NESSUS scanning tools.
4. Utilize DISA STIGs and run SRRs for Linux/Unix systems as required
5. Download and install patches as required.
6. Investigate policy changes and impact on enterprise operations.
7. Provide status & security recommendations to program managers and developers.
8. Brief program managers on security relevant changes (OCIO policy) and potential impact on existing accreditations.
9. Manage a system certification effort using the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and a Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E) event to validate the baseline.
10. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
11. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
12. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
13. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
14 Serves as a technical team or task leader.
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
10-15 years of related experience in data security administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.