Harry Braswell, Inc. has been a leading historic restoration and renovation company in Alexandria, VA for over 30 years. We have several divisions: Residential and Commercial General Contracting, Design-Build, Concierge Home Services, and The Gentleman Plumber. We have just over 40 employees including both office and field personnel.
Concierge Home Services is the newest division of Harry Braswell, Inc. This division was established to provide superior workmanship on a smaller basis to help clients take care of the home “to-do” list. We also offer memberships that include seasonal maintenance and snow removal. The division has grown in the last two years and we want to expand further. We are looking for someone who can catch the vision for where we feel this division can go and help us get it there!
We have people from all different educational and professional backgrounds; if you don’t have construction experience, don’t let that keep you from applying. This is the job you never knew you were interested in!
The objective of this dynamic role is to act as a manager for the division, providing direction to the team. This role will also have responsibility for PR and customer relations, handling new client leads, some marketing and any customer issues that might arise. This person will manage a team of at least 10 people.
We’re looking for a self-starter who can manage their time effectively. The role requires drive and a sense of accountability because the day-to-day working environment will involve very little direct supervision.
- Client management, including initial contact with new clients and project requests
- Project management, including estimating and working with the production manager to complete the projects through to invoicing.
- Home inspections for new members
- Oversee all areas of the division with respect to leads, work in progress, and projected work.
- Some marketing/PR
- Customer Relations
- Previous leadership or management experience
- Construction experience of any sort (even in a non-professional setting) helpful but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Comfortable with mobile technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to accommodate a range of activities
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized and dependable
- Capable of managing multiple competing priorities
- Training provided
- Salary ($75k - $110k) commensurate with experience
- Potential for company profit sharing
- Full benefits
- Retirement plan
Apply for Division Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly