- Develops and revises external and or marketing communications materials and provides related support services, including: event exhibits, speakers support, briefing support, advertising, brochures, reports, newsletters, website content, video/multimedia, public affairs, professional association activity and events, and or other promotional activity.
- Supports Video Teleconference (VTC), still photography, motion picture, photography, video or audio recording, graphic arts (which includes the building of briefings); visual aids; models; visual presentation services; and supporting processes.
- Coordinates, plans, produces and directs media programs for educational, informational purposes and recommends the selection of outlines and topics for production.
- Develops and revises internal and or executive communications materials and provides related support services, newsletters, e-letters, magazines, reports, events, speaking opportunities, briefing material, presentations, demos, brochures, video, web casts, document reproduction, and or other communications related activity.
- Coordinates with various Directorates and department management to ensure accurate information is incorporated in communications messages, materials and activities.
- Maintains and catalogs films, cassettes and videotapes for distribution.
- Maintains current knowledge of and customer events, issues, and activities.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Communications Specialists, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related internal and or Audio Visual communications or public relations agency experience.