Partnership Liaison Officer
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Superior ability to plan and coordinate the integration of existing and emerging interagency capabilities to accomplish operational or strategic objectives.
- Superior ability to develop innovative and flexible solutions for complex cross-organizational issues, taking initiative and making key contributions to group efforts.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Expert knowledge and experience with the mission, charter, roles and responsibilities of the federal government's counterterrorism, transnational organized crime, or law enforcement communities and the interrelationships of its customers and stakeholders.
- Superior ability to lead interagency planning efforts for complex interagency projects, taking into account a diverse range of considerations and ensuring that the activities can be successfully completed.
- Expert knowledge and experience with planning processes, critical analysis, consensus building, as well as the application and integration of all instruments of national power in protecting the U.S. and its interests abroad
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE ?HOW TO APPLY? SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. Applicants will also be evaluated on their narrative responses to the KSAs. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI