Superintendent/QC/SSHO (Federal Government Construction Projects)
Government Construction General Contractor in Southern Maryland is seeking a Superintendent/QC/SSHO to assist the PMs for the management of construction projects in the Washington D.C, Virginia, and Maryland region. The position will require daily management of multiple government construction projects at multiple government installations.
The successful candidate must possess experience in all of the following aspects and must be able to pass a background check to gain access to Gov’t installations.
- Overseeing the on-site daily operations of Gov’t construction projects
- Overseeing Davis-Bacon workforce/Subcontractors on-site
- Attending progress meetings
- Scheduling subcontractors
- Monitoring project plans/specifications for compliance
- Processing daily reports
- Maintaining deficiency logs, submittal logs, safety meeting agendas
- Minimum of 3 years experience, preferably on federal government projects.
- USACE QCM Certification, 30 Hour OSHA, First Aid and CPR certifications preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Construction field experience
- 3 years
Competitive salary, access to health/vision/dental
Apply for Superintendent/QC/SSHO (Federal Government Construction Projects)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly