Project Manager (Federal Government Construction Projects)
Government Construction General Contractor in Southern Maryland is seeking a Construction Project Manager for the management of construction projects in the Washington D.C, Virginia, and Maryland region. The position will require construction management of multiple government construction projects at multiple government facilities.
The successful candidate must possess experience in all of the following aspects and must be able to pass a background check to gain access to Gov’t installations.
- Construction Contract Administration
- Scheduling of Subcontractors
- Project Scheduling
- Preparation of Subcontracts
- Process submittals and RFI’s
- E-4 clicks estimating
- Attend Government Meetings
- Project Close out and warranty issues
- Minimum of 5 years construction management experience, preferably on federal government projects.
- Degree in Construction Management, Business management or Engineering preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Construction field experience and project management skills
- Government Construction Project Management: 5 years
Competitive Salary, access to health/vision/dental
Apply for Project Manager (Federal Government Construction Projects)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly