Member Records Processor
6 days left
- Full Time
- Locates various types of member records as requested by other PenFed departments, providing all necessary information
- Sort incoming mail from various branches and departments
- Ensure that all documents have a barcode or a barcode cover page and generate a barcode cover page for documents that do not have it
- Research and retrieve requests for member data using HOGAN/Penguin, XIMG, Mobius, OTTS/Dealer Track, FDR and Kodak 3000DV Plus Digital Scanner
- Performs preventative maintenance on the Kodak 300DV Plus Digial Scanner, and the Kodak i4600 Digital Scanner
- Provides member information via telephone, email, and fax to PenFed employees
- Purge microfiche for closed accounts as stated in the retention schedule, policies and procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of PenFed’s recordkeeping history, which is essential in locating member data
- Assists in ensuring the security of the Member Records area by monitoring unauthorized employee access
- Maintains daily production reports on a regular basis
- Assists in all areas of Member Records including audits and special projects as needed
- Send follow-up letters to members in order to retrieve necessary loan documents needed to complete a loan package
- Make follow-up calls to members who have not returned necessary loan documents or who incorrectly completed loan documents needed to complete a loan package
- Code promissory notes, credit card disclosures and other necessary loan documents into the Hogan and/or the Penguin system;
- Generate Itemization letters;
- Place remarks in Hogan/Penguin database
- Setup loan payments
- Generate barcode cover sheets for all non-bar-coded documents that are received;
- Prepare incoming documents to be scanned
- Pull member statements via Mobius, microfiche and/or the intranet
- Verify that all signature card received have been properly completed and updated in the HOGAN/Penguin database;
- Forward documents to the necessary departments for processing as received
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of microfiche and microfilm equipment preferred
This position will not supervise employees.
There are no additional certifications required for this position.
Founded in 1935, and still growing, we began as the War Department Federal Credit Union. Today, PenFed is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.5 million members and over $21 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as on military bases in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
PenFed is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPenFed will maintain and observe personnel policies which will prohibit discrimination or harassment against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability and all other statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same. PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 703-838-1568.