America's Logistics Combat Support Agency
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency. DLA provides worldwide logistics support for the missions of the Military Departments and the Unified Combatant Commands under conditions of peace and war. It also provides logistics support to other DoD Components and certain Federal agencies, foreign governments, international organizations, and others as authorized.
This position is a Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) position with DLA Installation Support at Fort Belvoir, VA in the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Division.
AMENDMENT: The President has ordered a government-wide hiring freeze subject to certain limited exceptions. This position is subject to the hiring freeze. Although we are moving forward with the consideration of candidates, we will not make a selection for this vacancy announcement unless and until the position is no longer subject to the hiring freeze.
- Not Required
- PCS costs are negotiable
Experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties described above using the theories, principles, practices, and techniques of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and experience in internal review or auditing field is required as a minimum. Documented experience must have been equivalent in complexity and difficulty to the next lower grade/level.
Highly qualified candidates will possess a combination of three or more years of experience and education (possess a bachelor's degree with a major in a business discipline, i.e., accounting, financial management).
Work experience in nonappropriated and appropriated fund regulations on budgetary process.
Proficient in the following software applications: FMBS, SMIRF, CYMS, e-PAY and other software as required.
Highly qualified candidates may be referred to the hiring manager before those candidates meeting minimum qualifications.
Conditions of employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check IAW AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained.
5. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check
6. You will be required to show Social Security card upon appointment to a NAF position.