Manager, Info Security-TS/SCI-Camp HM Smith, HI
1. Manages the security of information systems assets and the protection of systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Perform preliminary forensic evaluations of internal systems.
5. Interfaces with client to understand their security needs and oversees the development and implementation of procedures to accommodate them.
6. Ensures that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
7. Weighs business needs against security concerns and articulates issues to management and/or customers.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Provides guidance in the creation and maintenance of Sta ndard Operating Procedures and other similar documentation
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
* 8-10 years of related experience in data security administration, including supervisory experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Halawa, Hawaii