Senior Call Center Human Resources Business Partner
Our Health & Civilian Solutions division of GDIT has an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to support our call center operations in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The Senior HR Business Partner will administer the human resources activities for an office, Section or Program within a Division.
- Administers human resources activities for a large office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of complex, professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
- Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
- Designs and runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
- Provides guidance to managers regarding HR issues.
- May facilitate new hire orientation sessions.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced HR staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
- Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- 5-8 years of related human resources experience is required
- Strong proficiency in Excel is required (handling pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with HRIS database products is required; PeopleSoft preferred
- Experience supporting a high volume employee population is required
- Call center is preferred but not required