Provides technical, administrative, and operational support to assigned project or task(s).
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational support to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
3. Attends customer meetings and may serve as client liaison.
4. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
5. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
6. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 5-8 years of related experience.
* EVM experience desirable.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.