Promising Electrician Apprenticeship Opportunity
Are you looking for a career in the electrical trade? Do you have a can-do attitude with a commitment to achieve excellence within a well-known commercial electrical contractor in the DC Metro region? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This four-year apprenticeship will equip you with the knowledge and training required to become a licensed journeyman in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Successful candidates will be eligible for 90 cent raises every 6 months, offering great earning potential. If you're ready for a bright future, apply now!
• Assist in installing electrical system.
• Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
• Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench.
• Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
• Drilling holes, setting anchors, and reading blue prints
• As the program progresses, read blue prints, measure, fabricate, and install conduits.
• Increased training and responsibilities to come as apprentice advances in the program
• Requires own vehicle for transportation. Most job sites are in DC and Northern VA, and some MD as well.
• Ability to work with hands and have basic knowledge and use of basic tools
• Basic math and reading skills along with the desire to learn
• Apprentices must wear appropriate job site clothing (jeans, work boots, etc.)
• A High School Diploma or GED is required to enter program
• Background check and drug test are required
• MUST have own vehicle.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call The SPARKS Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with The SPARKS Group!