Senior Corporate Recruiter
A National non-profit organization in Northern Virginia is looking for a Lead Corporate Recruiter to support the company’s recruiting efforts as well as mentor junior staff. The incumbent will work closely with Hiring Managers to understand the requirement and expectations of each position, develop and execute recruiting plans and work with the candidate throughout the interview and onboarding process.
- Create job descriptions and ad postings to market positions
- Manage job applicants and potential candidates in the ATS system
- Utilize unique and various recruiting techniques to attract candidates
- Prioritize high volume, deadline oriented recruiting projects
- Assist leadership with recruiting process improvement
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience with at least 2 years in the commercial/private sector
- Previous experience recruiting for engineering and construction professional
- Previous experience using an ATS, iCIMS preferred
- Outstanding communication and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Corporate Recruiter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly