Unified Communications Proposal Analyst
Responsible for the planning, coordination, development, and production of unified communication proposals.
* Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of unified communication based proposals.
* Develops unified communication solutions based on program/customer requirements.
* May coordinate with subcontractors and vendors to collect data and quotes required for proposal development.
* Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure proposals adher to the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work.
* Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of unified communication-based systems.
* Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of major proposals.
* May serve as Proposal Coordinator (depending on size/complexity of bid) to direct production efforts with assistance of the production group.
* May coordinate with subcontractors to collect data required for technical proposal development.
* Develops format guidance and samples, in concert with Proposal Manager.
* Develops RFP/Proposal cross-reference matrix.
* Assists during final delivery checkout and in administration and operation of web-based collaborative tools for proposal development.
* Rewrites technical materials and coordinates with technical personnel to ensure accuracy.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
* 2-5 years of Unified Communications proposal preparation and analysis experience for a government contractor or equivalent technical experience.
* Requires experience with Unified Communications (Avaya, Cisco, Broadsoft, PBX, and Key Systems)
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio 2010.
* Must be able to obtain and retain an FAA PIV badge. (Mandatory)