Invoice Processing Analyst - 1235
The MIL Corporation seeks an Invoice Processing Analyst to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC Metropolitan area locations. Current Secret Clearance is Required for this position.
• Perform Vendor Claims invoice processing
• Review Claims invoices
• Distribute invoices to the correct Program Office
• Follow up with the Program Office if response is not provided within the set timeframe
• BA/BS, degree in Accounting or Finance desired
• 2 to 3 years of Accounts Payable/Receivable experience
• Experience with processing invoices
• Good analytical skills
• Familiarity with the Prompt Pay Act and prioritize accordingly
• Good communication and organization skills
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.