Exam Services Assistant
The Exam Services Assistant receives and distributes incoming mail related to any of the National Physical Therapy Examinations (NPTE) and/or score transfers provided by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT). This position also processes AIN applications and other service requests in accordance with established quality control measures and schedules; performs data entry in accordance with standards to ensure the integrity of the NPTE database; prepares routine, system-generated notifications and reports; maintains a professional demeanor when interacting with the public and staff and exercises confidentiality with database information as appropriate. The majority of the work day is spent answering customer phone calls.
High school diploma required.
Minimum one years’ experience emphasizing the following responsibilities:
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Providing customer service primarily via phone (call center experience)
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with scanning, mailing, and general office equipment preferred.
- Familiarity with call center systems is highly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining qualitystandards.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Apply for Exam Services Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly