Strategic CPA Associate
Sparks Group has partnered with an elite CPA firm that is seeking strategic professionals to assist with a wide range of important projects in a variety of corporate environments and industries.
- Assist with Merger/Acquisition Integration
- Assist with Financial System Implementations and Conversions
- Strategically work with clients for month end close projects, account analysis and reconciliation, corporate financial planning and analysis and internal/external financial reporting
- 3+ years’ experience in public accounting preferred
- Active CPA certification is highly desired (but not required)
- Corporate accounting experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Qualified candidates should send their resume.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Strategic CPA Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly