XPAND Corporation is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to handle all accounting aspects. Primary job responsibilities will include all accounts payable functions, bank account reconciliation, employee expense reporting, general ledger (journal entries, etc.), project setup and maintenance; project billing; maintain and organize accounting records and files supporting all transactions. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or a related field;
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on accounting experience;
- Experience with MAS 90 or Sage 50 is preferred;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Independent, self starter;
- Great maturity;
- Highly dependable;
- Ability to multi-task.
Please provide your salary requirements along with your resume. Salary is commiserate with experience. EOE.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly