Sr. Systems Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
GENERAL SUMMARY: Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.Writes or updates software specifications.Creates and executes test cases.Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures used in systems analysis and design.
- Proficiency in the use of one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
- Professional Certification(s) may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) is preferred but not required.
- Experience with FileNet Content Navigator is preferred but not required.