Service Center Manager (Tier 1 Contact Center)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Service Center Manager manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks for Service Center operations. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for internal staff User Support and Contact Center Help Desk operation. The position is typically responsible for managing employees – both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors - working on multiple projects and tasks.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all Service Center tasks for the assigned project.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet organizational work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Assures quality of Service Center services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other project documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of overall experience with 5 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Effective management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective business development skills including proposal development and preparation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant government regulations and standards.