7 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. The Librarian / Records Analyst performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract project. Responsible for maintaining the SharePoint repository for deliverables/artifacts, tracking the status of deliverables/artifacts in review and deliverables/artifacts approved, tracking the completion of action items and comments on deliverables/artifacts, maintaining communication records of signoffs or deliverable/artifact rejections. Job Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet and maintain all contractual requirements for the SharePoint repository.
- Participates in establishing and defining SharePoint requirement
- Tracking all deliverables/artifacts, under review, approved and completed.
- Maintain all communication records of signoffs or deliverable/artifact rejections
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 3 years of related business analysis experience
- Experience in health and human services and/or government sector is desirable.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and other related software applications.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of program requirements.