Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts; including negotiation; correspondence; documentation; certification; financial reporting and product delivery.
2. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
4. Prepares consulting agreements.
5. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
6. Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
7. Generates reports on contract and subcontract activity as required.
8. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
9. Serves as a liaison with contractors and subcontractors regarding contracting issues.
10. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in subcontracts and/or contracts administration or procurement of materials; equipment or supplies.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities