The Project Assistant will provide administrative and legal support to a busy corporate practice group. Duties include:
- Research, review, and organize factual and background information.
- Gather, review, and analyze documents
- Prepare and organize trial exhibits, case notebooks and case rooms.
- Proofread, photocopy and scan legal documents.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of depositions, including arranging for court reporters and service of subpoenas.
If you are interested in breaking into a prestigious law firm please send your resume, GPA and short writing sample (2-3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3.5 GPA or higher
- Excellent writing, communication and proofreading skills
- Paralegal Certificate from an accredited ABA program preferred
- Overtime/Travel flexibility is required.
MS Office Testing and Supervisory references required.