ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. AND WHO LIVE LOCALLY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Securiport LLC is a US company based in Washington, DC, that specializes in the design and implementation of passenger biometric recognition, immigration processing, and intelligent information reporting and management systems based on advanced technological solutions. Securiport provides a complete immigration processing solution and analytics to maintain border security. Services include technical analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of Securiport’s software solutions, training, and technical support to the field operations.
Securiport is seeking a technical recruiter to identify, screen, and qualify candidates for IT, operational, and administrative positions both in the U.S. and abroad. The technical recruiter will pre-screen, review, and present resumes to hiring managers, and must have the confidence to develop and understand the technical requirements alongside hiring managers. The technical recruiter will aggressively recruit qualified candidates via traditional means, social media, and other venues to accomplish these goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the hiring manager to develop, understand, and update staffing needs to ensure the job descriptions and sourcing strategies meet the goals of the department.
- The candidate must be familiar with current technology, technical roles and technical skills necessary to build clear job descriptions and pre-screen / qualify candidates
- Research new skill areas, technologies, and industry certifications / qualifications to aid in candidate acquisition
- Create detailed job descriptions, review them with hiring managers, and update them as required
- Use all available methods in finding qualified candidates (Washington Post, social media, job fairs, etc.)
- Screen qualified candidates to ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Present screened candidate resumes to hiring managers to review and consider
- Set up interviews with hiring managers, confirm meetings with candidates, manage the interview schedule, and participate in interviews as required
- Follow up with all interviewees to update them on status of interviewing process
- Prepare offer and termination letters.
- Technology knowledge – Ability to understand technical terms, converse with technologists, and to keep abreast of technology trends.
- Interview skills – Candidate must have the ability to ask technical questions and conduct behavioral interviews.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with candidates including those who may be long-term hiring targets.
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Computer skills – MS Office Suite
- Proofreading, editing and formatting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field; PHR or SPHR highly desirable.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a technical recruiter
Other: International recruiting highly desired. French, Spanish skills a plus.
Apply for Technical Recruiter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly