Help Desk Specialist (Secret)
Are you ready for the next step in your career path? Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic Recruiter/HR Manager for a reputable partner in Gainesville, VA. This role includes management of all human resource activities and heavy recruiting duties. If you’re looking for a new challenge in your human sources career, then don’t miss out on opportunity and apply today!
Help Desk Expert (Secret)
One of our partners is seeking Help Desk experts with all levels of experience for their growing US operations, so if you are Help Desk Pro seeking a new opportunity… we want to speak with you!
In this role, you will:
- Apply working knowledge of PC software and hardware, operating system and network services to provide technical customer support via email, phone, and desk-side assistance
- Provide direct support to end users by supporting “how to” questions, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues in response to customer reported incidents.
- Identify research and resolve technical problems
- Interact with network services, system services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems
- Document incident information into ticketing system
- Ensure supported systems are compliant with software, operating system and security patches
In order to be successful in this role, qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Active Secret Clearance
- 1–3+ years of hands-on, technical support experience (Tier 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Familiarity with remote assistance tools
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Strong customer service background
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!