MEMBERSHIP & DATABASE MANAGER
About the National Multifamily Housing Council
Based in Washington, DC, NMHC is a national association representing the interests of the larger and most prominent apartment firms in the U.S. NMHC advocates on behalf of rental housing, conducts apartment-related research, encourages the exchange of strategic business information, and promotes the desirability of apartment living. NMHC's members are the principal officers of firms engaged in all aspects of the apartment industry, including ownership, development, management, and financing. More information about the Council is available at www.nmhc.org.
The National Multifamily Housing Council is seeking a full-time Membership & Database Manager. The primary focus for the position is on membership customer service and database management & reporting. The ideal candidate is a driven, detail-oriented team member who is passionate about membership relations and data operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver quality customer service to members, prospective members, and meeting registrants.
- Provide membership services support in recruitment, retention and maintenance of NMHC members and membership data.
- Assist with the meeting registration process, from invoicing and customer service to registration collateral production and reporting.
- Assist with the information gathering related to key association publications: NMHC Top 50 and membership reports, including follow-up with industry executives as needed.
- Reinforce quality control and data integrity of all member and prospect information in the database through accurate data entry and correction through proactive monitoring and maintenance of data standards.
- Responsible for compiling reports and formulating techniques/procedures for extracting requested data from the database using Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL queries and other reporting tools
- Perform other duties as necessary.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills is a must.
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate, both written and orally.
- Accurate data entry and strong proficiency in word processing, databases, and spreadsheet programs.
- B.A. or B.S. preferred or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience/practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database design standards and SQL programming language or Transact-SQL
- Crystal Reports experience preferred.
- iMIS familiarity a plus.
- Must be proficient on personal computer, using Windows and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must have analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
This position reports directly to NMHC's Database Administrator
Competitive salary, depending upon experience. NMHC offers a professional work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
Send materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the following subject line when submitting materials: Membership & Database Manager - [Your Last Name]
Only email applications will be accepted. No phone calls please. You will be contacted only if selected for an interview.
The National Multifamily Housing Council is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for MEMBERSHIP & DATABASE MANAGER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly