Amiable Healthcare Recruiter
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Are you dedicated to ensuring the highest level of patient care? Sparks Group is looking for a fast-paced, motivated Healthcare Recruiter. We have partnered with a woman-owned, minority-owned healthcare system that celebrates diversity and would love for you to join the team. As there is high demand of roles, you would be an integral part in the recruitment and retention of new RNs and LPNs. If you are committed to making a difference in the hospital as well as patient satisfaction, apply now!
- Source qualified candidates via applications and job boards.
- Engage with candidates through an initial phone screen and gauge qualifications.
- Arrange and attend local career fairs or trade shows to meet new potential candidates
- Assist HR with new hire onboarding activities such as: training schedules, packets, personnel charts, reference checks and ensuring proper documentation is in place.
- Communicate with various departments of the Healthcare system with a professional attitude.
- One year of Healthcare recruiting
- If you have a staffing agency background, that is a plus!
- A successful candidate will be able to quickly build new relationships and foster them over time to increase retention.
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and able to accurately
- High school education or equivalent GED certification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!