Dedicated Membership Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with an international non-profit association that is seeking a Dedicated Membership Manager for their DC office. This company advocates great training programs and supports the public at a national and international level. This person needs to be a motivated professional who will be responsible for managing and growing the companies’ database and programs. If you’re someone looking to grow in the international world, then this is the position for you!
- Manage and interact Member Groups
- Answer and handle membership related questions and issues
- Oversee and supervise any work or updates to the
- Send out e-blasts to members
- Provide assistance to the Executive team during special projects
- Act as the liaison between the company and its members
- Coordinate all communication between projects
- Communicate with upper management on the progress of projects
- Coordinate conference calls for the groups
- Create and maintain group member lists
- Answers all questions from members and prospects
- Process new member applications
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience in membership management
- International experience or desire is a plus
- Customer service oriented
- At least 2-year minimum experience or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Dedicated Membership Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly