Sr Software Engineer - ASP.NET – Minimum Secret Clearance - Tampa, FL
Sr Software Engineer - ASP.NET Minimum Secret Clearance Tampa, FL This position is at the US BICES Service Center in MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, and makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Specializes in the coding and development of graphical user interface (GUI) intensive software applications, including thick client, web-based, and mobile applications and text interfaces.
- Participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis.
- Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.