CDLMS, TDLs, JREAP & MK162 SGS Data Links On-Site Support Technician - MARMC
The candidate shall provide technical services for Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC), Section 291 IAW section C.3 of the basic contract and this task order. The candidate shall conduct specified engineering/technical evaluations, perform equipment functional checks, perform troubleshooting/test/analysis and equipment repair to correct Data Links maintenance, installation, and connectivity faults. The candidate shall provide Onboard Maintenance Training (OBMT) to Ship's Force technicians in the operation, repair, maintenance, and logistics support of Data Links: Common Data Link Management System (CDLMS) AN/UYQ-86(V)2, the Multi-LinkInterface Unit (MLIU), Command and Control Processor (C2P), Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol ("JREAP") circuits, and MK-162 MODs 1-3. Ship’s Gridlock System . The candidate shall perform/provide support during shipboard Combat Systems tasks including Pier Side Refurbishments, C5RA, CSPAT, ICMP, TSRA, BMDRA, INSURV programs and Tech Assist events.
- Assist Ship's Force technicians and government personnel at assigned locations to analyze and resolve malfunctions detected during equipment operation and test.
- Analyze equipment review and inspection data to determine source of fault, and recommend repair, replacement or other corrective action.
- Suggest equipment engineering changes toward improving quality and reliability and to facilitate installation, maintenance and repair.
- Report findings/discrepancies as required to the designated TEAM LEADER and/or Section Head 210 via 2-kilo, Prisms/ETC Software, de-brief and/or write a Technical Assistance Visit Report (TAVR) within five working days of completion of task.
- Hands-on and US Navy pertinent schooling and training to meet the minimum qualifications. Where applicable, candidate needs to include NECs of schooling.
- CDLMS AN/UYQ-86(V)2 and aboveTDLs (LINK 11,16)JREAP (MTJ, UTG, STJ) circuitsMK 162 SGS Mod 1-3
- CDLMS UYQ-86(V)2 and aboveTDLs (Link 11, 16)JREAP (MTJ, UTG, STJ) circuitsMK 162 SGS MOD 1-3