5 days left
- Full Time
Part-Time Accounting Assistant
SUMMARY: AboutWeb is currently seeking to hire a Part-Time Accounting Assistant to work in our Gaithersburg, MD office. This Accounting Assistant position will provide administrative and personal assistance support to the CFO and will be responsible for direct support, including managing calendars on a daily basis and ensuring that the CFO is prepared for all meetings and events that the CFO will attend. Must possess the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and interfacing with business partners, internal staff, and executive leadership.
- Collaborative team player and effective contributor
- Strong communication skills
- Organized individual, with excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and able to change priorities quickly and work effectively under deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the executive level and above
- Innovative and creative thinker, with a ‘can do' attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality
- Demonstrated clerical experience in drafting memos, reports, and other documents without grammatical or typographical errors
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with three years of experience or an Associate's Degree with six years of experience
If interested, please forward resume and salary requirements and reference Accg-1001 email@example.com