Server Administrator (SharePoint)
6 days left
- Full Time
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
Server Administrator (SharePoint)
H23, $106,187- $153,971
FT Term NTE 4 years, 5 months
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport; Washington Dulles International Airport; Technology Operations , MA-630
Open Until Filled
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please click here.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (4) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field providing a strong foundation for success in the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Eight years of progressively responsible experience in server administration (including supporting and managing windows/Linux servers in production environment). Four of the eight years should be in building high availability SharePoint farms, that includes substantive work in most of the DUTIES in this job description, to include:
(a) experience in:
i. Server administration in Windows 2008/2012 server environments, including IIS administration, XML, InfoPath, Business Connectivity Services (BCS), Excel Services, Search Service Applications,
ii. administering SharePoint 2013 in virtualized environment, including building and managing SharePoint DR Infrastructure, configuring SharePoint extranet and Intranet platform,
iii. SharePoint security architectures and remote management technologies,
iv. Managing multiple mid to large scale SharePoint farms, and
v. development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, InfoPath, Workflow, Visual SourceSafe, and SharePoint Designer
(b) knowledge of:
i. core Active Directory technology,
ii. various web design/graphic design tools
iii. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook, and
iv. understanding of VMware infrastructure and SAN.
(c) skill in using PowerShell to administrate SharePoint,
EdEducation and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to two of these eight years of experience (MQ 2) on a week-to-week basis provided the education and training provide evidence of the knowledge, skills and abilities required by items 2(a) through 2 (f).
3. Education, experience or training demonstrating the ability to lead projects or work groups (such as the ability to assign/review immediate tasks to the group led, set the pace and check work in progress or upon completion, all consistent with the group’s goals and other guides) and to work on/with a team as a contributor.
4. Must have a valid state driver’s license in good standing.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but they are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
- Certified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 2012 or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert/SharePoint (MCSE) 2008/2012.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.