The Payroll Associate performs all activities necessary to process payroll for CI Headquarter and International Assignee employees. This position is within the Finance Division, reports directly to the Payroll Manager and works closely with HR. This is a full time position working at 35 hours a week. The Payroll Associate’s primary responsibilities are to work in our ERP system (Agresso) to monitor and complete timesheets and ADP to process the semi-monthly and monthly payroll. The Associate will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service responding to staff requests.
- Reviewing timesheets, ensuring they have the required approvals and are within CI policy.
- Payroll processing in ADP including, data entry, coordinating with HR on new hires, terminations, employee updates, benefit and deduction changes, tax form changes and other reporting requests.
- Respond to general payroll questions from employees and assist with training of new hires on time sheet entry.
- Assist with preparing Journal Entries, invoice processing, reclasses, and reconciliations.
- Assist with audit requests.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with general support to Finance Team
- This position is based in CI-Headquarters in Arlington, VA
- Normal office environment
- 0-2 years of Payroll Processing Experience in ADP
- Good communication skills, tact, discretion, and dependability
- Excellent customer service Ability to troubleshoot system issues by working with users and the technical support team
- High degree of sensitivity to payroll-related deadlines and commitment to ensure all deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, human resources, or related degree required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Excel advanced functions strongly preferred