5 days left
- Full Time
Falcons Landing (CCRC) is searching for an Experienced, Hands on, Detail oriented Executive Housekeeper to become part of our outstanding Housekeeping team.
The executive Housekeeper is in charge of all the Housekeeping and Laundry operations as well as the training and supervision of the cleaning personnel for common areas, office spaces, homes, apartments, and nursing facilities.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
* Two or more years of experience as an Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping and Laundry operations Supervisor
* Availability to work flexible schedule
* Bilingual- (English and Spanish) strongly desired
* Must be hands on, organized and detail oriented
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Experience working with Budget is desirable
Falcons Landing is a Life plan Community located west of Washington, DC in beautiful Potomac Falls, Virginia. Our residents have retired from or previously served in the military or in senior government positions. We are a not-for-profit, first-class community, and our employees thrive in a supportive and caring environment. We offer Advancement opportunities, competitive salary (based on experience) and excellent benefits that include;
Health, life, Vision & dental insurance, Retirement Plan with company match, Paid time off, personal days, tuition reimbursement, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account among others.
An Excellent career opportunity is waiting for you! Come and work in one of the best Top Workplaces in VA!
Interested candidates send your resume to:
AFROC Falcons Landing
Attn: Human Resources Department
20522 Falcons Landing Circle
Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
Apply online: www.falconslanding.org
Apply for Executive Housekeeper
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly